Friday, January 27, 2006

The Sky and an Aeroplane

My mother is in London right now. I accompanied my father sending her to KLIA on Wednesday night. Honestly, I have this feeling of happiness when I look up to the sky at night, seeing an aeroplane flying across the horizon, among the twinkling stars. The most beautiful view in my life is the view from up on the aeroplane above when you look to the world underneath u, how it makes me think how big the world is and how amazing the creations of the land, sea, and mountains by the ultimate God. How I wished I could live somewhere up above, thus I could see the marvellous view every day when I say, "Hello Mr. Sun".

And meditating about the reasons behind all the creations. The creations are my encouragement in my life.

As Voltaire said, "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well"


Just now when I was online, Tengku Zharif who is a friend of mine from Imperial College London nudged me and he said, "I met your mother at Malaysia Hall". Ohhh, how I wished I was in his shoes.

No comments: