Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pen and Paper

My inspiration is the pen as gifts from my parents; Mont Blanc, Waterman Paris, and Parker.

My train of thoughts and opinions from a humble mind will be penned down, as long as my day of tomorrow beckons me.

"My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way".

Ernest Hemingway once said.

[Born: July 21, 1899 Oak Park, Illinois
Died: July 2, 1961 Ketchum, Idaho
Occupations: Writer and journalist
Literary Movement: The Lost Generation
Influences: Gertrude Stein, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Pio Baroja, Sherwood Anderson, Theodore Dreiser
Influenced: J.D. Salinger, Jack Kerouac, Hunter S. Thompson, Bret Easton Ellis, Chuck Palahniuk, Douglas Coupland, Charles Bukowski]

And I am looking forward to read a book by J.D. Salinger recommended from a wonderful person, entitled Catcher in the Rye ;p

2 comments:

*cosmic freak* said...

dear, you should read The Catcher in the Rye. I'm reading it for the third time. another reason why I like blogging. its like blogging in the old days. I really like the main character. its a classic and totally MUST READ!

Sharazad said...

Just read ;)