Saturday, November 26, 2005

Food for thought

Have you ever come across the phrase that says:
“Try not to become a man of success, rather become a man of value?"
Can you imagine how pathetic one’s life who is not appreciating his life?
A life of laziness and dirty, the lack of sensitivity towards our environment ?
Worsen by the insensitivity of “yeah, just open the window-lah because there is no dustbin around” plus the poor time management?
Again it is much painful if one has no feeling towards the situation of “people waiting”
Not to mention the mentality of a 2-year old boy of “ala,others will lock the door and switch off the light” in a body with the height of 5 and more feet tall. And in a state of unaware of the situation we have used to tolerate with corruption. In the meantime, some occupants at the top of the Corrupt Hill chant “Hapuskan Rasuah!" What a nice view from down here. However, as I grow older in life, it is true what have my parents told me: “You may have a pool of friends who can laugh with you, but there is only a small cup of friends who may share your ups and down and tears in life”

“Nothing is certain and even love, it blinds you from the right path because the true love will appear when the right time comes. So do not worry too much”

“Money can be a friend and can be an enemy to you. It is how you manage it will lead you to a great success in the future”

And now one by one I started to comprehend.What I am thankful is I have my family and I have the most truthful and beautiful guidance from God above. My responsibility ?
As I said before but I added a new dimension to it:
“Become a man of success and a man of value, for both are the ultimate utility in one’s life." As J.Krishnamurti said “You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems, and suffer, and understand, for all that is life”
You are right dad life is not always a bed of roses, not always…

Sharazad ( 2 Sept 2005,Friday,4.30pm)
J'adore ma famille

No comments: