Thursday, December 22, 2005

Baroque?
My interest in music is justified by how meaningful a song is, which I believe a meaningful song portrays the true artistic of a music connoisseur, as I found in the song Foolish Games by Jewel. Interpret it yourself:

Excerpts: These foolish games are tearing me apart,And your thoughtless words are breaking my heart.You're breaking my heart.You're always brilliant in the morning,Smoking your cigarettes and talking over coffee.Your philosophies on art, Baroque moved you.You loved Mozart and you'd speak of your loved onesAs I clumsily strummed my guitar.You'd teach me of honest things,Things that were daring, things that were clean.Things that knew what an honest dollar did mean.I hid my soiled hands behind my back.Somewhere along the line, I must've gone Off track with you.

Mmmm, a research on Baroque might be interesting. I have to start googling. Hehe

Minutes after researching, I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroque

=)

No comments: