Friday, January 20, 2006

Semester 2, come I say

The holiday has started and semester 2 will start next month. Trying to make my holiday a productive and a fun one, my train of thoughts has listed the main things that should be done to occupy my free time. Definitely, frequent solitary visits to TGV KLCC, futsal every weekend, reading somewhere in the lines of the books, plucking the strings of the guitar and indulging into its harmony, watching EPL, and having supper with my childhood friends once in the blue moon during the holiday =)

I am enjoying my solitary single life right now. My indulgement in love will surface once I have my own career, my ultimate dream in life.

Albert Einstein once said, "Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labour in freedom"

No comments: