Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Voter

Triple plate was my lunch for today in KLCC.

Had my lunch overlooking the park, in deep but joyous conversation with Muzzie and my ex-roommate during my first year in university, Nabil.

One thing for sure - I am eligible to vote for the next election as I took the opportunity to sign up at the Suruhanjaya Pilihanraya booth at Level G.

My responsibility, and it applies to all of you too.

* I saw Anthony Eusoff, the Bidayuh lad who carved the limelight to his name through the modelling and theather world (it was such a coincidence as I just read about him in the newspaper few days back) . Not to forget, the tall Malay girl who hosts the 3R tv show eating at the same place *

I do not know her name ;( Any feminism school of believers, help me? ;P

3 comments:

*cosmic freak* said...

if its a tall malay girl, that should be azza ... so she's back from her masters in UK huh? thats cool ... she's cool ...

Sharazad said...

Hey Abby. Thanks for the favour.
She did her masters in what?
Hmm..

Is she cool? ;P

Baiti al-Jannati said...

If its Azah Yasmin, she's a lecturer in my faculty now. She's teaching Radio and Tv Presentation (i think). Saw her a coupla times at the cafe.

And Ijad, my lil bro did a TM Net commercial with Tony..!