Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ball

I am learning on how to juggle the daily life routines with work.

To do the groceries, to clean up the room and kitchen, to contribute to the society in the university, group and individual paperwork, to meet and mingle around the internationals in this university, and the top of them all; to play football at least once a week.

Yup, the seem-too-fast passing time shall never stolen away the minutes of playing football.

After all, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. No?

This is how I play my university life. After all, I have nothing to lose. The pressure shall be narrowed into my base of improvement as time goes on.

As Benjamin Spock (American pediatrician
1903-1998)said "A child loves his play, not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard"


No comments: