Monday, March 19, 2007

Flakes in Spring

Copyright: Central Park, New York


The flowers are starting to bloom, and spring is just around the corner. It was five o'clock in the morning, the wind brushed a teething sound on the window, and I was thinking all alone in darkness. I sent a message to a friend of mine, informing her of my solitude train of thoughts.





Sharazad : Have you ever felt that at this time of hour when everyone is asleep and the silence can be broken even with the brushes of the wind on the window..that this world seems to be in total boredom? When you think and ponder on the deepest purpose of our life, trying to find the answers...





Jennifer Friis : I think about that too! It is only when its really quiet that one can confront thoughts like this. Today as it snowed I wondered what purpose it had in the middle of spring.. surely God had something in mind.. and if He could make it snow to fulfil his plan and purpose for something else, He must be causing something to happen in my life to fulfil later the plan He has for me..reminded me why I get up in the morning, especially wen I feel bored with life! I hope u find ur answers u early bird xx





Yup, it did snow in spring.





How miracle it is, when the mind does the seeing.


No comments: